L.G. Smith Blvd #107 Palm Beach, Aruba
This is the ideal beachfront location on exclusive Palm Brach, central to all island activities.
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba features:
- 15,000 square foot Casino consisting of 17 traditional table games, such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, Baccarat, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride, and Texas Hold’em Bonus
- Table games available daily from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- A spectacular selection of slot machines which features over 300 spinning reels, video reels, and video games with jackpots available 24 hours a day
- Exclusive VIP membership club offering rewards and benefits
- Luxury Bingo several days a week
- Two sports betting kiosks
- Complimentary beverages offered at table games and for slot machine players
- Nightly live music at the Divi Bar & Lounge, situated next to the Casino entrance
Offering a collection of four Oranjestad Aruba restaurants with impeccable cuisine, the fine dining selections at The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba reflects the island’s culture and natural culinary gifts – from the freshest seafood to just-picked tropical produce. Solanio reveals a flair for Italian trattoria style fare. Les Crustacés offers an elegant take on locally sourced seafood dishes. Madero adds Argentinian wood-fired flavors to a casual poolside menu. And Divi draws guests into an all-day lobby bar that constantly hums with activity. Of course, 24-hour in-room dining is always available for a private dining experience.
On site, there is a full health spa, wind surfing, scuba diving, parasailing, and much more.